Train the Trainer: Build Your Skills with Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification Online Course Description
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of your home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®.
Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online certification course gives the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, you complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. You will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in their organization.
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit with small groups.
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios.
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator.
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period.
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops.
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention.
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity).
2017 SCHEDULE FOR ED ONLINE CLASSES
January, 2017 (Access via email; live sessions begin the following week)
• Live Sessions Thursdays 1:00pm-2:30pm CT
• January 12, 19, 26, and February 2
January 31, 2017 (Access via email; live sessions begin the following week)
• Live Sessions Tuesdays from 9:00am-10:30am CT
• February 7, 14, 21, 28
February 23, 2017 (Access via email; live sessions begin the following week)
• Live Sessions Thursdays from 2:00pm-3:30pm CT
• March 2, 9, 16, 23
April 17, 2017 (Access via email; live sessions begin the following week)
• Live Sessions Mondays from 9:00am-10:30am CT
• April 24, May 1, 8, 15