An Online, Social Learning Community
CareerConnection.me was designed to answer the question…
“What do you want to be when you grow up?”
How often we tell Young Adults:
“you can be everything you want!”
The problem is, most don’t yet know what this is or how to go about finding it!
It is inconceivable to us to go to work five days a week, eight hours a day (at least!) and not like what you do! Most young people view their career this way.
Our Online, Social Learning Coummunity called CareerConnection.me is designed to:
- save time, save money and to make the investment in education pay off.
- introduce young adults to the fascinating and ever changing World of Work.
- teach the realities of job hunting and the essential self-marketing skills that are key to being competitive in today’s difficult hiring market.
- connect members to practitioners, mentors and other serious young people who may have already landed in their dream career.
- provide parents and young adults meaningful and targeted career resources, each in a relevant space to think, discover, explore career desires and practical options.
This is the program that is missing from nearly every college career center.
We know, because CareerConnection.me was developed by veterans in human relations, executive coaches and career specialists who found the young people in front of them confused and ill prepared to enter the workplace or were heading into the right career.
The CareerConnection.me program is structured for results; but the resources, the materials, and the videos are also intended for discovery and exploration, a quick brush-up as needed or a connection to experienced practitioners and mentors. There are many benefits of CareerConnection membership.
Parents receive access to a separate CareerConnection website that includes all the same career resources as your young adult. We wouldn’t be surprised if you learn a few new things as well!
Join today! You and your child will have a lot to talk about as their exciting career journey begins!