Meet Our Expert
Jan Slater, founder of CareerConnection.me, has been a CEO/Executive Coach, Career Coach, Trainer, and story teller for 32 years. CareerConnection.me is a new innovative approach that provides a suite of products and services focused on the creation of interactive online learning communities.
- CareerConnection.me, allows career and college coaching to reach thousands of young adults (and their parents) across the country in an informative, efficient, and cost effective manner. Here young adults can explore, ask questions, and have access to relevant advice from other young adults and seasoned pros through videos, exercises, career and college truths and answers.
- CareerConnect.me provides parents with an affordable, interactive learning experience that equips and involves them in helping prepare their children for college and the workplace; and safeguards the higher-education investment in their children.
- CareerConnect.me’s collaborative online career learning community for young adults helps them learn to be competitive and successful in entering the job market. Seasoned mentors and peers help them identify, launch and land meaningful, tailor-made careers.
Because Jan has worked with hundreds of profit and nonprofit organizations, there was an immediate demand for the team at CareerConnection.me to expand this concept and consult with companies large and small to help create their own on-line learning communities.
- Based on the success of its popular interactive online career learning community designed exclusively for young adults, CareerConnection.me now provides corporations and nonprofits with the consulting, design, content, custom content, training and management they need to create their own online communities.
- These communities can vary in type, from human resources-based sites for onboarding new employees; to school applications for student career planning; to associations, creating hubs for membership interaction, and resource sharing.
“Now we can leverage the depth and experience we have in creating, supporting and providing content, which is largely customized videos for online communities to benefit organizations that are just getting started,” says Founder, Jan Slater.
A proud graduate of Cal State Fullerton, Jan taught school for nine years before beginning her business in 1981. She loves that this new technology allows her to work with kids and adults to provide a new highly effective opportunity to learn and grow!