Empower Your Organization With Virtual Learning Solutions
Tapping into the highest quality experts in their respected fields, Career Connection has designed a customized learning community to improve performance, advance careers, and deliver directed learning solutions. With subject matter expert-derived content, or by guiding you on the use of your own content, we get employees engaged and trained company-wide, building consistency in process and compliant with your company mission and vision.
Career Connection takes social learning and puts it ONLINE — not an-idea we invented — but an innovation that works! Social learning allows your organization to reach employees through online/anytime skill building—a way to shape and mold a culture to continuously improve. Online learning communities reduce the cost of elevating core competencies through the reduction of time spent classroom learning, transportation costs and downtime while employees are being trained. And because it encourages peer-to-peer learning and mentoring, skills quickly escalate and are shared, providing an ongoing vehicle for continuous learning and coaching long after the “program” is over.
The 7 Ways Career Connection Elevates Your Workforce:
1. Learning Communities Build Engagement, Skills and Teamwork
Human Resource can apply social learning communities broadly throughout an organization for onboarding new employees, sales training, remote workers and project teams for best practices or knowledge sharing. Your first steps could be:
- Assess current processes (New Employee Orientation/Onboarding) to determine the holes in your onboarding and decide your educational priorities. Evaluate your training tracking system to weigh what’s needed.
- Audit current training programs to assess what’s missing and evaluate the transition to online learning.
- Design your social learning community – with input from management and employees, select the appropriate content to post and/or create customized content just for your organization.
- Train a community manager to provide day-to-day support in maintaining the site, answering questions, encouraging participation and monitoring involvement.
2. Integrated Learning Strategies – Online and In-person
There is a delicate balance of in-person classroom training and online learning. Depending on the learning content, we use our expertise to help you develop a strategy to use as you plan your training programs.
While some subjects may be best covered in the classroom, many of our clients are leaning toward the efficiencies, synergies and consistencies of online learning communities. Coupled with best-in-class training content, our system allows for a turnkey delivery of skills that ramps up employee involvement and knowledge quickly.
3. Customized Training Content that Delivers Results
The right content creates engaged, resilient, and thriving learners and leaders in an increasingly virtual world. As content providers who have successfully transitioned from face-to-face training to the virtual classroom, we offer expertise in getting the most out of virtual technologies and platforms, grounded in principles of effective adult learning transfer. Because learners take the training at their own pace, you keep employees engaged by building their skills with just-in-time content.
4. Manage and Track Employee Performance
Minimize the amount or record-keeping time spent by your human resources team and put that energy into building a more skilled and engaged workforce. Through Career Connections, you can:
- Assess and standardize your current Performance Management documents.
- Create an ongoing system for continuous feedback and documentation.
- Train your managers and employees to have meaningful conversations about performance.
- Design Development Plan templates to help all your employees grow in place or be promoted
5. Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Build your own A-Team by identifying those employees, who have potential for expanded skills and managerial positions. Develop your high potential employees through smaller group interaction and individual coaching to improve skills and assess readiness for promotion.
6. Manager and Leadership Development
With bad managers and leadership being the number one reason employees leave a company, organizations need to invest in consistent, across-the-board management training. Develop supervisory competencies through customized content that improves the performance of your current management team while creating a pipeline of new managers and leaders.
7. Team Building
Whether virtual, inner-departmental or cross-functional, teams can make or break a project or sales success. Oftentimes, teamwork breaks down because of different expectation levels and lack of communication. With Career Connection, you’ll be able to:
- Assess the needs of the group to determine the issues and solutions.
- Select tools to improve communication and improve trust and cooperation.
- Connect teams of all sizes, type and locations to be successful at their task.